In order to offer the services and features of this Website, THE COMPANY uses different types of cookies, both first and third party, as is explained in the cookie configuration and management console of this Website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file downloaded to your device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to operate the website itself and to check essential aspects, such as the user’s identity in the case of individual requests.
Cookies may affect the privacy of users, which is why we would like to provide you with the necessary information on the type of cookies used on the Website, so that you have full decision-making power regarding their use and the protection of your privacy.
In this regard, please note that in order to use all the services and features of the Website, you will need to have cookies enabled on your Internet browser.
What cookies do we use?
This Website offers its users a Cookie Configuration Console (Privacy Preferences Centre) through which they can manage their preferences about whether or not to install cookies on their device, as well as obtain detailed information on the types of cookies used by this Website and the characteristics of each of the cookies used.
The cookie configuration console is shown to the user on their first visit to the Website and can also be accessed through the following link:
Who uses the cookies?
The information collected through the cookies on a website can be used both by the owner of the website and by a third party that provides a service to the owner.
The information from the cookies used on this Website is processed by THE COMPANY as the publisher of the website, as well as by third parties that provide services to the publisher.
How long will we retain your data? Will we transfer it internationally?
No international transfer by THE COMPANY of the data received using Cookies is foreseen. Without prejudice to that, with regard to any transfers that, in each case, could be made by third party installers of Cookies on our website, you can obtain information on their respective policies, available through the links they provide.
How can I view cookies?
All browsers give users the option to search for and see the cookies that a certain website installs and obtain information about their duration, as well as the option to delete them, as explained in the next section.
Below are a number of informative links about this matter, based on the most popular Internet browsers:
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
How can I delete cookies?
To restrict or block cookies, you must modify the settings of the browser you use on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
Generally, browsers offer the following configuration options regarding the installation of cookies:
- The browser rejects all cookies and, therefore, no cookies from any websites are installed on your device.
- The browser warns you before installing the cookie so that you can decide whether or not to accept its installation.
- The browser only rejects third-party cookies from the websites you visit, but not those used by the website you are browsing.
- The option of browsing in private mode whereby cookies are installed on the device, but are automatically deleted when you finish browsing the website.
The following links provide information about browsing in private mode on the most popular Internet browsers:
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=en-GB&ref_topic=9845306
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/private-browsing-use-firefox-without-history
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/browse-inprivate-in-microsoft-edge-cd2c9a48-0bc4-b98e-5e46-ac40c84e27e2
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/ibrw1069/mac
Finally, you can also manage the storage of Cookies on your browser and their disabling through tools such as:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: youronlinechoices.com/es/